So the good news is that I got a call from a temp agency about filling a position with a consultant company regarding Fannie Mae. The jobs hopefully starts ASAP. I'll know for sure next week.
The bad news is that since it was in the mid 80's today, this was the first time I have turned on my a/c in my car in a while and it didn't work. It was blowing room temperature air.
I took it to my local Chevrolet dealership in about 15 minutes because they said Friday afternoons are dead and they tell me the compressor is out, there is only one in all of Orange County and they have to hold the car to start the work, and it won't be until Monday when I can get my car back. $800. Ouch! But there is no way I can drive on the freeway for any extended length of time without it now that the weather is turning into spring like conditions, so I gotta do it.
I left my blue mobile in the care of Tustin Chevrolet and hoof it home. It took about an hour to walk home from the dealership. I looked at the path I took on Google Maps just because I was curious to see how far I really walked. It was 2.5 miles. Today, I'm happy for the fact that I'm not so out of shape that I cannot walk for an hour straight and make it home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment