Sunday, March 16, 2008

Demon Rat Dog

I grew up with big working dogs around the house as a kid so it's no wonder that's what I'd perfer if I had one now. Bloodhounds, Labs, Spanials, Sheppards, Great Danes, etc. You get the picture. I don't have a dog now though because I know they are lots of work and cats don't demand so much of your energy and time. That works for me.

Drama Boy has got a Chihuahua. Its ancestors were bred originally for ceremonial sacrifices by the Aztecs and Toltecs. The Chihuahua is named after the Mexican state. It's origins can be dated back to antiquity. This dog is classified as one of the Toy Dog Group. The Chihuahua was first Registered by the AKC (American Kennel Club) in 1904.

I nicknamed it Rat Dog. I generally don't get along with yappy, nervous things very well. This animals tries my patience. As a puppy, it used to sleep in a doggie bed in the corner of it's master's bedroom, but in the middle of the night, would curl up on the amster's bed to get warm. In the middle of a hot summer night, you can imagine what people do and we fell asleep in the bed with only a sheet covering two naked bodies and I woke up straight away to a cold nose and a lick on my brown eye. I felt defiled and disgusted. Damn ass dog. Then in the morning, I could not find my underwear. The dog was using it as a chew toy in his doggie bed that night.

I was so shaken by it, I couldn't talk about it for like a week and finaly told him what had happened and he just laughed. It was over a year and a half later that he tried to contact me since moving to Long Beach.

On the way out, rat dog bit me on the hand because I tried to get between him and his master. I hate that demon dog. f*ck.

No comments: