Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm tiny and I don't see the need to drink that much, thank you.

I really don't get why people drink alcohol so damn much. It baffles me. Maybe I'm more of a control freak than I am willing to admit, but I really don't like that drunk, buzzed feeling all that much.

My worst night in my life happened with Cognac. That shit is nasty. I don't understand who anyone can drink that. I got so sick on that (and so did my gf, btw) we were out of it for almost a week. It was a horrible experience and I have not been back there since. It made me not drink for months aftewards.

I'm good with two cocktails, thank you. Three and I'm a happy drunk. Four and get out of the way of the bathroom. I don't think I've ever had five in one sitting, but if I do I know for a fact that I'd be legally drunk at two in one hour.

Are people's lives so dang bad they have to escape reality by drinking? It it really all about the escape and not the living and improvement of one's self and situation in life? Or is that just too damn hard?

No comments: