Oh nice - plants in the yard. And you're asking for my opinion again? WTH.
There are bare spots in the from yard of Drama Boy's new house and I think it's just due to neglect on the part of a poor gardener's routines. The first thing I would do is reseed the bare spots and plant a row of flowers on either side of the flagstone walkway from the threshold to half way down the path to make more curb appeal. Otherwise, it looks like a large expanse of blah that runs into the neighbors yards.
And then he's asking me about trailing houseplants. The first one that comes to mind is pothos. It's a type of ivy, but doesn't look like ivy because of its heart-shaped leaves. Personally I like the golden pothos variety because of it's color varience, but to each his own. Later I also remember the creeping jew plant. I used to have one in my own bathroom for awhile when I had a bathroom with a window. Heh, I guess years of california agriculture class are good for something. Except I still kill tomatoes.
There is a lemon and an avacado tree in the backward and some bush near the corner of the house which I thought was a lemon but I think it's going to turn out to be lime or orange.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment