Gina Hughes the self-proclaimed "Techie Diva" of Yahoo's Tech blog section is a great read for someone like me who enjoys all the gizmos, gagets, and uniqueness that comes from being enthralled with electronics and the internet.
She especially caught my attention this morning while I was enjoying my morning coffee by writing "Cosmo says: Apple store is the best place to meet men". In lieu of having to trapse all the way over to Fashion Island or Crystal Court to prove a point inorder to cruise my nearest Apple stores, I have a MicroCenter no more than a few miles away from my home. Keep your head down and you're almost assured no one will speak to you - male or female. Keep your head up and monitor the crowd as if you were their in-store detective and someone is bound to walk up to you and atleast ask if you need any help.
I've been to this store now though so many times, that I just walk in and get what I want and head to the cashier area. The only time I linger is when I have a large purchase to make because I have to wait for a sales person to prepare the pre-sales ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment