Friday, March 28, 2008

I just realized this

I just realized the fact that because I'm going back to work on Monday - Oh, wow...

I have turned into a one woman mini wave of economic stimuli in Orange County.

Here's the general list of stuff I had to do or acquire to prepare for this job.

1. change my tires - $1k, ouch, but, OOhhh I got that new tires smell :*D
2. new laptop computer (Toshiba Satellite Pro A200)
3. software for the new laptop (Office Pro, Visio, Winzip, McAffe)
4. wheeled laptop carrier
5. laptop cable lock
5. excel book for business analysis
6. hard sided pink luggage
7. GPS
8. new dress for the interview
9. two new pairs of earrings for the interview (gold studs and zircs)
10. two pairs of nylons for the interview ( cat trashed one pair already )
11. body shaper for under the dress for the interview, but I couldn't use it because I have to hem the dang thing!
12. hair color
13. ink for my printer
14. paper for my printer

...on top of the regular stuff like food. I was so happy to be back to work, I even called DirecTv and told them to crank my signal back on so I wouldn't miss The Tudor's on Showtime this Sunday night.

I have to call and turn the newspaper off now since I won't have the time to read it anymore. I'm crossing my fingers this all works out.

No comments: