Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What the ?

Yesterday, there was an uncomfortable situation I had to deal with which was not pretty. You see, we had contractors come in to build out the new space for the loan vault expansion and the two main workers were talking rather loudly all day. One of the ladies from the cert team asked them to quiet down in the AM, which I did not witness. But what was the clincher was when I heard expletives and sexist/racist comments all the way across the room at my location at the back of the office. Not nice, not good, not tolerated. We have zero tolerance for that kind of ignorance at work. I had to call another manager to get it to stop and have them removed. Eww.

I left at 4PM and got home at 6pm. Fell asleep on the couch right after eating dinner I'm sure due to the stress of it all and slept my requisite 6 hours. I woke up at 12:30AM raring to go, but could not do a damn thing about it. So I laid in my bed for another 30 minutes or so and watched Conan complain about being preempted because of the hockey game on Monday.

No comments: