Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We don't honk


In California, we are a laid back kind of crowd most of the time even in the worst of situations driving in bumper to bumper traffic in rush hour. We rarely use our horns to honk about anything or anyone. Today though, when I was cut off on the east LA interchange by a brand new Mercedes, I honked. I honked because it was with no blinker, it was while I was attempting to merging into lane lane #2 and this idiot was changing lanes while I was merging and almost hit me. I had to stop to watch this ass almost hit me, then check the lane to the left again to make sure I had enough room to go and then merge. I was happy to see the white mini truck hold the lane open for me. Maybe he thought I honked at him, but I didn't.

No comments: