I ate a piece of cheesecake today which was enjoyable and afterwards, I didn't feel as bad as I thought I would but I did have to do a boot scoot to the can more than once. And while I was sitting there in the restroom waiting for the inevitable, I was thinking about how I skipped my B12 shot this morning because I thought that I would feel discomfort most of the day at the shot site (rump) because of my desk job. To avoid being uncomfortable, I would perform the shot at night so I wouldn't feel the associated pain, if any, because I'd sleep through it. It occurred to me people like comfortable things and most of what is craved is not always the best thing for the human experience.
sugar
salt
fat
calories
alcohol
medicine
speed
heat
cold
height
depth
arid
humid
What if the earth was a big scientific beaker in biology department of galaxy university and the sun was the major heat source and the magma was the minor heat source and too much of either one is a bad idea regarding the human experiment and all the other creatures that developed on earth? What if the cravings for creature comforts of human beings with all of their development and evolution was not only killing them off, but the rest of the earth as well?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment