I went shopping today over at Marshall's in Irvine because I had not been there in awhile and it was next to Sprout's Market, so I could buy some fresh produce once I was done clothes shopping. Both places were super busy and had super air conditioning unlike my home - yeah. I may just have to break down and buy a unit this year... So anyway, trolling around the store, I first walked through the shoe isles, but did not find a 6.5 in a style my size, too bad. Then I was looking in all the small sections and not finding much of anything I liked. I was resigned to find something I was able to wear to work because I think I have enough casual wear, thank you. After crusing all the tops, I decided to try the dress rack. I couldn't get to where I needed to be to check out the size 4 because someone had parked their cart there, so I was going to wait when I looked up and saw an Anne Kline two piece suit in my size - wow. It was red tagged to move, so it should of been hiding on the clearance rack instead of the by the dresses - no matter. O.K., read tag - what is wrong with it? Upon carefull examination, both pieces had matching sizes - good. There is one button missing and a snag in the arm. But would it fit? Would it fit because this originally $160 now marked down to $59. suit was screaming at me, "Don't leave me on the rack - you can fix this! Try me on now!" I found the changing room, tried it on and the dang thing fit. After trying it on, I worked on the snag a bit in the dressing room and decided that I could fix it so it would be worth buying. Made my purchase and then put the suit in the car.
So I then went shopping at Sprouts and got my fresh produce and headed to Joann's for buttons. I found a new set of similar matching buttons for $5 which made me happy. What a find. Sometimes it pays to be a 2P.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment