It's almost my birthday and I think as I turn age 42, I can't be into so much music like before only because it's changed so much, I can't find bands I like anymore. Tis sad but true. I like the melodic rock, the power pop, the stuff that makes you want to sing a happy tune. I appreciate the power of a well crafted tune and the power of silence. Not the emo, not the one rif repeated over and over again until you're sick to death of it because people don't know how to play their instrument proficiently. I can't stand that kind of drone sound either when all the noise comes at you at once because they have no production insight or ability. I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I'm searching high and low but to no avail. Maybe it's time to go backwards, back to the egg.
Friday, June 13, 2008
It's almost my birthday
It's almost my birthday and I think as I turn age 42, I can't be into so much music like before only because it's changed so much, I can't find bands I like anymore. Tis sad but true. I like the melodic rock, the power pop, the stuff that makes you want to sing a happy tune. I appreciate the power of a well crafted tune and the power of silence. Not the emo, not the one rif repeated over and over again until you're sick to death of it because people don't know how to play their instrument proficiently. I can't stand that kind of drone sound either when all the noise comes at you at once because they have no production insight or ability. I don't know what I'm going to do about it. I'm searching high and low but to no avail. Maybe it's time to go backwards, back to the egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment