I woke up this morning remembering flashes of one of those vivid color dreams I sometimes have bouncing around in my head.
I was in a tall office building and I think I was coordinating a group of people that all performed the same job, but for different companies.
The desks were arranged into a geometric pattern each desk was standing separate without cubicle walls, two halves facing each other creating one long walking path-hall between them. Connecting them on one end another hall to an elevator area and
I walked into another corner of the room where HR or a high ranking manager was seated and their desk was positioned with the back next to a glass wall and had two panel cubicle dividing wall surrounding the guest seating area. This blonde lady that I already knew but did not recognize said she worked with me years before and was talking about process and procedure.
I have no idea where this will be leading me - whether or not it's just a random thing or a premonition of things to come in my life. Something is pulling me to the east coast. I think it's going to happen within 14 months.

No comments:
Post a Comment