Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wine not whine

Thank you to one of my big bosses for buying me this bottle of wine while I sat and monitored your loans and the processes that occur about them the last time you were out to visit the facility in good ole Simi Valley, CA.

I must say this bottle of 2005 Petite Sirah by David Bruce is better than the carborator cleaner I picked up last time trolling around BevMo by Screaming Jack which was 2004 Petite Sirah, oddly enough. All I've got to say is 2004 must have been a very bad year for that particular winery. I think I drank a half of a glass before I let the rest of the bottle clean out the pipes underneath my kitchen sink.

This is atleast drinkable, but still not fruity enough for my taste. Is there something similar to grape fruit juice with alcohol in it? Maybe I'm looking for wine made with something other than grapes. Maybe I should go that route and see if I'm happier or more drunk than I am right now. I thought i read about some fruity made wines made along Lake Erie, of all places.

I'm not drunk, not even buzzed, but I am having a hard time typing. When has that been a surprise though? Haha.

No comments: