Monday, July 14, 2008

Haircut @ Old Glory Barbershop in Venice, CA

I had not had a decent hair cut in four months, so I txt msg Chuck to see if he was cutting. He tells me to come on down. Must be a slow Sunday. After going to the OC Fair, I head to Venice.

These are interiors of the shop I took while I was waiting around.



This is what I call "Obey - The Wall". It's something you can't miss as you enter the shop as it's sprawled all over the back wall staring you down. Like it? See: Obey Giant



The advertising postcard phenomenon.


Reception area, view #1


Reception area, view #2


Reception area, view #3. This is the tattoo parlor (room) in the back of the shop. Note the Yelp! sticker on the tattoo parlor's window...

I have a few more, but I didn't like those so much... Have a nice week.

No comments: