Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Blaze

I got to work today in :55 minutes. Crazy fast. I was debating whether I should go get breakfast at Millie's (I love-love-love their country style potatoes), but I really wasn't that hungry. I had a big dinner the night before. I ate one bowl of Or-Ida Onion flavored tater tots and then a little later, a bowl of strawberry frosted mini wheats. Cereal in the evening works better for me than cereal in the AM because I don' want to have to pull off the freeway on the way to work inorder to relieve myself and be late for work. So cereal in the PM it is for now.

My co-worker was the same way today. He said there were no issues on his drive up the 405 either. So now we sit here and cruise the internet until the staff arrives and work comes in.

No comments: