1) I got up and watched "CBS Sunday Morning". I like that show. It kind of reminds me of "This American Life" which I think is not on often enough.
2) Picked up the newspaper from the front door step, located the coupons and then closed up the newspaper. I don't think there is anything I need to read in there right now because I'm listening to too much NPR.
3) I made salsa.
Salsa Recipe:
3 hothouse tomatoes, chopped
1/2 large maui onion chopped
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1/2 bulb chopped garlic
one small can of diced jalapeno chilies, drained
one tbsp cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
4) I took a nap
5) I did my laundry and put it away
6) I went to a friends house for dinner and a movie. Dinner was Thai style soup and the movie was Master and Commander. I got home at midnight, hence I will be completing my entry for The Tudors this evening. God bless TIVO.
And that's what I did on Mother's Day. How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment