Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She Could Go All The Way



I walked by a car in the parking lot on the way into work which had a bumper sticker which read, "Gobama". That inspired me to write this blog.

The Democratic Party's Rules and Bylaws Committee meets this weekend to decide the fate of the delegates up for grabs in Michigan and Florida, the two states that moved their primary elections beyond the date allowed and thus disqualified themselves in participating in the 2008 presidential electoral process.

Or did they? I fear shades of the Bush recount and Florida's hanging chad fiasco once more at least in that state. What shenanigans the Michigan constituency can get itself into remains to be seen.

Hillary has got majority of the blue collar workers and elderly on her side, I feel, in both states which could provide her the tipping point she needs before counting in her super delegates at the convention.

I mailed in my ballot today with double postage, dang it.

No comments: