Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday with The Tudors: May 12, 2008

O.K. I was tired last night and almost watched the entire episode of an older taping of this show, so I wasted alot of time. I realized this only 45 minutes in. So I stopped the playback and located the proper episode. This is from memory so, so it probably won't be as robust as previous entries.

This week: Anne rejoices about the death of the former queen Catherine while others mourn her passing and one of the former queen's lady's in waiting is so distraught over the death, she hung herself. Anne is getting alittle nutty about loosing her status as queen and having nightmares about Mary taking the throne. Hot sex scene between Henry and a drunk Anne who is now determined she can bore him a son upon the death of Catherine. Henry meets Jane Lennox, a blonde beauty and daughter of a Lord. Henry takes possession of the catholic churches wealth and books in England to replenish his dwindling exchequer and establish a national library.

What I Think: Anne's days are numbered because she continues to piss off Henry by giving her opinion and now has started to take action behind his back.

No comments: