I received my economic stimulus check via direct deposit last week. I decided to spend part of it and save the rest.
I went to Best Buy last night immediately after work totally pissing off Travel Wench to no end. She was bitching with every turn I took to get there because, silly me, I didn't add this stop into my itinerary. Travel Wench, BTW, is my GPS.
I went to purchase a Nintendo DS lite - pink, but they had NONE. Oh, the horror. So I bought some games instead knowing that there is a Toys R Us right down the way that is bound of have a unit there.
After checkout the hot Italian guy at the counter while I was waiting to check in line, I mean, he was so gorgeous. I don't think he even knew how utterly gd hunky he really is... a cross between the guy Cher dated Rob Camilletti and a young Stalone. Huge dark eyes, good hair... Mmmm. Sorry, I've got a thing for Italian men sometimes...
Anyway, I composed myself, got to the counter to check out and then drove down to Toys R Us. There was this evil little boy throwing things at the cashier while I was waiting to cashout. I gave him the stink eye right after he did the deed and he moved closer to his mom who I could see didn't give a shit because she was too caught up in the thrill of the purchase, whatever the hell it was. Gift receipts for everything! Whatever. They had a few more things I was interested in, like brain trainer 1 and learn spanish, and Taadaa! They even had one pink Nintendo DS lite for meeee!
O.K., I can hear you laughing from here. Pink is for girls and I'm a girl and I like pink so stop it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment