Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brilliant!


I've been thinking about this on and off for a long time now, so bear with me because it may or may not come out as a complete thought.

I want to shake the hand of the person who invented the tissue paper toilet seat cover for creating the most utterly useless sanitary device ever known to man. I'm sure this person is probably somewhere laughing hysterically all the way to the bank. If you think about it, when has tissue paper been truly effective at anything other than being filler for gift boxes of hideous clothes your family gives without any consideration as to your sense of style and you probably don't want anyway? I mean, it can't repel wetness of any kind, half of the time it falls into the toilet before you can get your arse properly and comfortably positioned on the seat, and tissue paper is not even on my list of choices for the prevention of any toilet seat transmittable germ. Soap and water? Sure. A hot shower? You bet. Disinfectant? #1 But tissue paper? What in the hell are you thinking, man? It's a big joke upon humanity. Like anti-bacterial soap or sun block. Oh, don't get me started...

No comments: