Saturday, June 6, 2009

He pushed me aside before he pushed me aside.

I went on a date Thursday night right after work with a man who, in hindsight, if I knew the details of his life, such as his impending divorce (red flag) and difficult child custody schedule (red flag) or health issues, I would of never went out with him in the first place. Bad move #1 was he manhandled me to order his smoothie (red flag). No, I take that back. It was when he sent me a text me saying, "If you still want to meet with me, let me know." (red flag). More shocking to my senses was that he was a highly educated man too ashamed to admit his own reality unless I questioned him on it (red flag) and then I got an earful for two hours (red flag). I emailed him telling him, "I think you're looking for someone to talk to" I mean, especially since he said he wasn't looking for sex immediately and then he replies back he's not looking for someone to talk to (red flag). Whatever. Seems to me he doesn't know what he wants but it surely wasn't me. Next...

No comments: