On Monday morning, the traffic signal went out on the street corner next to my house. At work, I filed most of the day. Hundreds of files. In a vault that holds almost 400,000 of them.
I woke up on Tuesday to the worst pain in my legs I've had in a long time. My co-worker called in sick. Then when I got to work, I found that some of the office lights were out. I toggled the switch and then even more lights went out. I had to make a call for service to get a commercial electrical contractor to come to the office and check the problem out. The lights are still not fixed. The office was 67 degrees and I wore a sweater all day. Outside it was 92.
My thighs still hurt so bad from filing on Monday its to the point where I am having a hard time getting up and sitting down or even walking. Shit, I am out of shape. Damn sedentary job. I weighed myself for the first time in awhile and the scale said 123. I got to loose 15 pounds. I typically gain some extra weight during summer, but this is ridiculous.
I got a blister on my heel from wearing my nice brown leather shoes.
At work, I had to fill out a compliance questionnaire for the new agency I will be contracting through. The base screen told me I was attached to the Los Angeles office. I live almost an hour away from it. I'm not happy about that.
Now I have a damn cat hair in my right eye that I cannot seem to get out.
I recognize these are all minor annoyances, but it's weird. No shit storms, please or I'm going to begin to talk about judgment day and the second coming.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment