I really must be putting out some sort of weird vibe because earilier in the day, the contractors for the securty system at work came and I get this 'respect small women' speech. You see, I complained to my PM's manager that the security contractor has been dicking around seeming like they do not know what the hell they are doing and not completing the job in a timly fashion. Then all of the sudden I get an email from the guy telling me the security contractors are coming out and it will be finished -today-.(That was Tuesday.) O.K. Sounds good to me and then come to find out the part they knew they need weeks ago they didn't bother to order until this past Monday. I said look, You need to get this part and install it because my employer has been out to CA three times in the last three months and you're still not done. This really needs to be finished by Friday because they are going to be out here again next week.
So the friendly guy and another guy some out from the security contractor and fix what they were supposed to and now I can include that on my report to my employer. YEAH!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment