I am a person who sleeps from 6-7 hours a day and then I'm wide awake and fully functional about two hours after that. It's just me. So when I passed out on the couch last night sometime shortly after 9PM while watching astronaut tragedies of NASA on my local PBS station, I wasn't planning on waking up at 3:30AM this morning, but I did.
My cat decided that I needed extra special attention so I was basically mauled once my eyes were open. Then, I heard my son stirring in order to let the other cat out onto the patio. I hate this. Not the fact that the cats goes out onto the patio, but the fact that it's at some ungodly hour and then it wakes me up too damn early because the cat will launch itself to claw upon the screen door that's attached to my bedroom's sliding glass door and rattle it to wake me up so I can let it in. And since I only sleep 6-7 hour anyway, I need undisturbed sleep. Who's easier to train to stop this action? The cat or my son? I don't know at this point, but I do know it's got to stop.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment