**Inspiration: My inspiration for this came at 4AM after reading my friends blog which said the Love Me Not's had to postpone their european tour dates in May (esp. France and Spain) in order to focus on their new album to be released shortly.**
[(in the style of the blues song "I'm a Man", but faster and with more drums instead of harmonica and 5 beats ending each line); transformed into The Love Me Nots garage style ultimately!]
Paris can wait
'Cause I've got you now
You're in my sights
In the hot white light
I see your face
The sweetest smile
Those devil eyes
That drive me wild
Cause I've got you now
(repeat as many times as is necessary)
[Coda]
Madrid can hold on
Alittle longer
...
[to be finished at a later time]
(C) MMM Art, Inc., 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment