Thursday, April 3, 2008

Four days later...

It's Thursday and it's been about four days since I wrote my last significant blog because I started my new job as a contractor on Monday, March 31st.

The job, thankfully, is nothing I have not done before and is in line with my prior work experience within the mortgage industry, so it makes me happy to be able to continue in the industry and not have to throw away a 14 year career. The hours are sometimes long but I already know that comes with the territory of being a manager and the supervisor and co-workers are a great group of people which makes those long days much more bearable.

My Senior Managers were super nice and took me and the supervisor out to lunch on the first day and dinner on the last day they were both in town before they had to travel back to their home offices.

My new bedtime Monday through Thursday is at 10:00PM so I better to bed... zzz

No comments: