This is the third day that my temp agency has sent me stuffs in the mail and now it's their version of the employee and associates handbook. You know the drill; the same stuff you've been exposed to a before at all the prior companies you've worked at, but just their amended and restated version for your benefit and theirs.
I actually had to call them yesterday because my first payroll check was short. I'm not unfamliar with first payroll check issues, as it happened with my last job, too, back in 2003. That was an hourly rate issue, but this was a problem with not getting paid the full time and a half for overtime I worked during my first week of work. In both instances, the payroll accountant acknowledged the mistake and correct the situation.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment