Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No, Sarah, no!

Please don't vote for McCane - here's why...

Sarah Palin thinks the vice president is in charge of the United States Senate.

Read: Palin Claims Vice President 'In Charge of the U.S. Senate'

Dear Govenor Palin... even Wikipedia got this one right and didn't attend the University of Idaho. What did they teach you in potatohead land? Did you pass minimum requirements to graduate from high school? Do you even remember U.S. History class or was that the period where you and your future husband passed notes back and forth to kill time?

Who was the first Vice President? The right answer from you may win back an ounce of my respect, but I'm still not going to vote for you.

And while I'm on the subject or no-no's, supposedly you made over $250,000 last year per your Public Financial Disclosure Report, so why is it that you need to have the RNC buy you and your family upwards of $150,000 of wardrobe and make-up using political donations?

Read: Sarah Palin went on some kind of RNC-financed shopping spree, Politico says

And then you're going to donate those clothes to charity? The "Everyday Working Class" people I know don't take public funds, buy clothes, wear them once, and give them away.

Read: Palin aide says candidate's clothing to be donated

That is a typical example of the wasteful spending I do not want to be associated with.

Not to mention that you billed the citizens of the great State of Alaska for your children's travel arrangements to political functions where they served no purpose but to be moral support for you and show that you're some kind of super mom but in reality you're too cheap to hire a nanny or to tell your husband he has to watch the kids?

Read: Palin Children Traveled On Alaska's Dime

I am so glad I don't declare to be a Republican. I bet Matt Gonzalez knows the role the Vice President plays in United States government.

No comments: