On the map, the drive didn't seem all that far, but once I went past the airport, it seemed like it would never end. In actuality, they live quite close to the New Jersey border.
The farm land around them was filled with onions in the gutters left over from the high water hurricane damage that occurred in that area.
I got my meet my cousin Don as an adult for the first time and his wife Alice, who is a self proclaimed Disney nut. I also got to meet Chrissy's husband Brian and their kids Samantha, Ben, and Cora. They made meatloaf, corn, and mash potatoes. The meatloaf was good. Below is a photo of me and my cousin Don. I think he looks a lot like brother Kris.
I think it's kind of weird that they all work for the school district in one capacity or another.


No comments:
Post a Comment