Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Which is more likely?

I love Yahoo!s News section. After reading an article that peaked my interest, I always scroll down to the bottom of the page and see what else is going on in their "Most" and "Elsewhere on the Web" sections.

So today, I followed that same routine and saw something weird. After reading about how some moron thinks rainy climates in the west produce more autistic children (you think maybe it's the mold that grows in those rainy climates, sir?), I looked again and there was an article which said women's hands are more germy than men's. O.K., that makes sense, too. Women do the majority of the food preparation and cooking as well as the cleaning with harsh chemicals, so they are helping to contaminate themselves and their loved ones. I also think it's got something to do with the vitality of the egg and the sperm. Women are most fertile between the ages of 18-24. But that window closes fast when they put school and career first over having a family. Add a nutritional deficient to the mix with everyone drinking alcohol and dieting and you've got a problem waiting to happen. In My opinion.

Read:
  • Autism linked to rain
  • Women's Dirty Hands
  • Infertility
  • No comments: