Laundry Hell, Part 2, the return of the dirty laundry.
After, what, like two weeks, I decided I'd better wash again since I was running out of underwear and work clothes. I was trying to wait it out for the maintenance guy to fix the dryers. I mean, I saw him out there working on something, but they didn't work so now I don't know what is going on with the machines other than I'm really pissed off at the HOA board for not taking care of this sooner.
So it turns out it's not so bad washing clothes right after work on a Monday night. It's a steady pace of people in and out of the Super Wash, but nothing like the crowd I experienced Sunday night. I was able to walk in and load up my three loads into the $1.25 machines with no issues.
Next, I walked down to the Jalisco Restaurant and ordered two chicken tacos to go and a Pepsi. The tacos were fresh and good, but I can't say the same for the pickled veggies. I don't like anything spicy and these were. Eww. I noticed that there were cartoons on the tv at the front of the room, so sat at the bench near the front where I could try and tune out all of the noise.
Ultimately, I was in and out by 9PM for under $10 this time.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment