Monday, September 29, 2008

Yup, I did it

I went to Lake Perris SRA for the second weekend in a row with Robert and I rode the waverunner all by my self. Twice.

I have come to the conclusion that I do not like to ride in a back of the waverunner with him. These are the reasons:
1) I'm a control freak and I have no control on the back
2) I can't see where I'm going because I'm hunched over holding onto the grips
3) I have to hunch over and hold onto the grips and that action messes with my back
4) I can't talk/bitch on the back for fear of me biting off my tongue because my chin continually hits the back of Robert's life preserver

So now that I found my brass balls again, Robert definitely wants to take me to Lake Mead. He suggested going on Friday, but I rather wait until I get my own waverunner.

No comments: