I wish sometimes my decisions could be clearer... be more black and white and not have to dwell within the shades of gray that are presented to me. Where does this idea stem from? I got it from watching the DNC and the RNC. I really don't like either of the candidates that I've been given to choose from and I'm hoping like hell I'll get a third option.
I'm mad about how the economy is right now. I'm a displaced mortgage worker like tens of thousands of my co-workers that have lost jobs in the past few years. Dishonesty, greed, and corruption fed into the housing bubble and now is hurting those hard working people that are normally employed on the periphery of that industry. I'm a mother who worries about if my son will be able to have a life equal to or greater than mine, or if he will struggle simply to put food on the table for his family as inflation becomes the norm. I hate the fact that there are no new mortgage jobs where I live so I'm forced to commute 150 miles a day in order to support myself and my family while gas prices fluctuate with the stroke of a keyboard as speculators ride their own wave of prosperity they created similar to the secondary mortgage market traders did at the wall Street investment banks. And I worry if I can stay healthy so that I don't have to loose my savings or my home while I cannot afford to pay for my health care insurance working at a temp job.
Which one of these candidates are willing to give me a chance to make my life a better one to live and not feel like I'm struggling against the flow of immigrants that have over taken my neighborhood, and put a strain on my cities schools, made my local hospital not only close it's ER, but shut it's doors for good. How do you intend to make my life better now?
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment