"...all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it's seems as though there here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly..." No, not really, but isn't it a nice thing to start off a rambling blog with a bit of verse from a Beatles tune... I'm still unemployed after 11 weeks.
I had a nice little interview with a company in Orange yesterday. I've got a good feeling about it, even though I'm a bit over qualified. The interviewer was super nice, the company seems stable and I really hope I get this job.
Winter is here in southern California finally in full force with a weeks worth of storms looming to hopefully mitigate the drought that has been going on for months. It's snowing on the Grapevine and maybe on the Devore Pass, too, this morning which makes it cold-cold-cold down in the valley below. The wind patters generally travel from the desert out to the sea, so now my Orange County home is as cold as it has been all season. The proof was the $132 electric bill I received for December because we were running the heaters in the bedrooms at night. January's bill is probably going to be the same or worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment