On and off, I get into the habit of clipping coupons and today was one of those moments. Yahoo Mail was telling me to "go get coupons". O.K., I'll indulge them and see what it's all about. I rather get something like that online then be sent to a site to buy something I don't really need with money I don't have to spend right now. So I click onto the coupons site and and near the very end of this pretty good coupon list which is mostly for food - thank you, is a $25 coupon for tax services with H&R Block. If you going to be using them anyway to sort all of your grocery bags full of receipts and file your 1040 at their office, why not use a freakin coupon and get some money off their fee, right?
Click here for $25 off H&R Block Tax Services
The coupon list. Input your zip code and you may get even more coupons targeted to your location.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment