"swift and temporary actions" is what President Bush said today in a speach about a tax rebate to get business to create jobs and people to buy consumer goods.
Wasn't this the same guy that lined my pocket with somewhere around $50 when he first started in this job?
Well, Mr. Bush, I got to tell you... you can hand out all of the tax rebates you want, but it's not going to bring back all of the jobs lost because of the greed and fraud perpetuated in the mortgage market collapse. It's also not going to bring back all the manufacturing jobs that ran to cheap paying countries due to NAFTA either.
This is the first time I've been out of a job in 14 years and I've never been laid off until now. How are you going to fix that for me? How are you going to make sure that my interest-only mortgage doesn't go into foreclosure? Because I'm out of work, my only option right now is to modify my loan, but that's *if* my servicer agrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment