So the day before I'm to leave, I was told that I needed to train a third clerk to work on reports during 1st shift. The printer at the workstation nearest mine doesn't work so all of the training was going fine right up to the point where the batch sheet had to be printed and then the clerk needed to move back to the work station they normally sit at.
And here's where the training goes sideways a bit. The clerk nearest her butted in while I was training. An action that no one needed and after I was done, I had to go talk to the supervisor about it. And the supervisor divulged that the clerk was already talked to one about their bullying behavior on the floor and their inability to focus on their work and not what everybody else was doing. Fun, fun.
So the rest of the day for me was just working on Joe's report which, you could say, had become obsolete with one sentence from the site manager, but it gave me something to do between working on the two other reports.
I'm really looking forward to my long three day weekend for starting my new job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment