Monday - I had a dentist appointment. After three shots in an hour and a half, the numbing agent didn't work. I have temporary fillings on my lower right side.
Tuesday - I was the victim of a hit & run auto accident on the 405N while driving to work. The force of the impact pushed my car into the one that was stopped in front of me. It also left a reverse impression of their license plate on my rear bumper. CHP called to say they caught the guy. The bumpers are bashed in. Cass was at work and could only provide comic relief.
Wednesday - Productive, uneventful day at work. I'm moving 10M moutains and getting mole hills in return. MERS is on target. Went to Fresh & Easy for provisions then made steak burritos for dinner. Their Salsa Verde is delish. The insurance claims adjuster called to tell me I have a $500 deductible. I'm still paying for storage for my mom's crap. I feel like I just keep throwing money down a hole I am never getting back.
Thursday - I have a dentist appointment today before work. I have a happy hour UYE to attend in El Segundo after work. It's also Farmers Market day there and I need bread.
Friday - Claims adjuster appointment today. To fix or total, that is the question. At this point, I probably owe as much as it's worth. 115,000 miles. My work wants to get me into an auto loan.

No comments:
Post a Comment