Thursday, September 29, 2011

My new car

My 2012 Chevy Equinox on Twitpic My 2012 Chevy Equinox on Twitpic My 2012 Chevy Equinox, interior on Twitpic

My new 2012 Chevy Equinox - Twilight Blue. My 2007 tan one was totaled as a result of a hit & run incident on the 9/13. This is my 3rd Equinox and my fourth Chevy. The difference in technology between my old car and this one is leaps and bounds. I had to gas it up Tuesday night for the first time and couldn't find how to open the gas cap without reading the huge manual. It's the LTZ model 4 cylinder with on board navigation, OnStar free for 6 months, XM Radio free for 3 months, chunky rubber mats, trunk privacy cover, cargo net, cross rails, heated seats, rear view camera, parking assist. The longer I drive it, the better the gas mileage gets. I was used to 24 mpg with my old six cylinder, but already this has got 27 mpg after 300 miles. And yeah, it's got that new car smell. And the best part is I bought at the dealers cost because I walked in with approved financing from my credit union.

No comments: