Wednesday, August 26, 2009
That was fun
I went to a Community Manager Yelp.com Event tonight at a gay bar in Huntington Beach. I like guys and no, I'm not gay in the least but places like these don't scare me. Live and let live. The one drink the host bought for me, a well cosmo, was so strong, I nursed it for the two and a half hours I was there. Nice mellow crowd and I'm not one normally to toot my own horn, but thanks to Steph W., WE WON THE JOHN HUGHES TRIVIA CONTEST! WOOHOO!! The prize was a "Pretty in Pink" DVD and a yelp t-shirt for me (My first one) and a DVDPLanet.com gift card and a yelp t-shirt for Steph. YEAH! As of tomorrow morning, I'm going to San Jose for a few days. You can read about what I'm up to while in the Silicon Valley on annazzz.yelp.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment