Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's almost over

http://www.freefoto.com
The contract job I'm on is almost over. I am being released on Friday, the 21st.

I won't miss:
-getting up at 4:45 AM every weekday
-driving to and from Simi Valley every day
-the time wasted sitting in rush hour traffic
-traveling through the Orange Crush and the East LA interchange twice a day with, I feel, some of the worst traffic bottlenecks in the state
-the parade at 10AM and 3PM of the people walking to and from the big vault
-the food in the cafe which made me sick most of the time
-the food in Simi Valley which was very 'hit or miss'
-not having a social life

I will miss:
-that 'hot mess' of a co-manager, LOL
-my manager because having one in Dallas instead of breathing down your neck is so much cooler
-obviously, the pay check

I'm not sad about it. It was a learning experience. I could write a book about race relations, but more on that, maybe, later.

No comments: