Why does my mouth hurt? My job is so boring, I find myself resting my hand underneath my chin for long stretches of time because there is nothing to do and then later, my gums and jaw aches. Yet another thing I won't miss when this contract ends tomorrow. Nor the back spasms, the paper cuts, the dust or the dry skin I've acquired because of all the hand washing either.
I've been taking my personal things home over the week and today will be the last of it. On Friday, I'll walk out a little after 3PM with my two computer bags and then will turn in all of my computer equipment at the DTLA office.
I've got two leads for jobs already and I'm not even out the door yet. I hope its a good sign that the economy is warming up.
And since I haven't had any significant time off for 17 months, I'm planning on a mini vacation to Northern California with my son before he starts back to college.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment