Tuesday, August 11, 2009

10 Days

It's been 10 days since I've last blogged. I can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday when I asked Jay to go to the movies with me, but he declined due to him having plans to go to his mom's for her birthday. I'm fine with that. Maybe I'll go right after work instead on Friday. It should make my drive home a lot easier then. My Monday started out with me having a dream about a snake in my house. It startled me awake so I've felt a little unsettled and odd so far this week. Since Twitter has been wonky, I've been occupying my time over on yelp.com. I wrote a lot of reviews and posted on their talk section this past weekend. Yesterday, I received an email from a guy I dated last year. I'm sure it was an error. I asked for my email address to be deleted. He replied it was an intern's fault. No, it was yours because you don't care to proofread what the unpaid staff does because you're a pompous jerk. Shew. This morning, as my SUV crested the Santa Susana pass, there was a thick wall of fog which hung in the atmosphere over the valley signaling to me that summer is almost over. It's a wonder I even made it to work today as a gasoline truck almost cut me off while traveling through the East LA interchange. I saw his signal before he saw me in his side view mirror. Yes, I threw him the bird. Pissed me off. It took me a little over an hour to get to work today because of the raging hormones. Thanks stupid truck driver. I have to make pillows and go to my mom's this weekend. More time on the road and I'm not happy about it.

No comments: