Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I hate Greg Behrendt

I woke up this morning to discover that my left shoulder did not want to function properly with it's normally full range of motion. i.e. I slept wrong. And then my next immediate thought was "I hate Greg Behrendt". I listen to Rawdog comedy on XM 150 quite a lot because shit is just too damn serious in this world sometimes and you've got to lighten up and laugh a bit and I have to sit in the car for 2 hours on my commute driving home, so I need laughter. He does this comedy routine talking about how getting old sucks and you can't do anything about it. And on a part of his routine from "Uncool", he talks about unyielding words that you find you have to add to your vocabulary when you get old. Words like ointment. Why do you need to talk about ointment? Because I needed one. Well, why did you need one? Because when I woke up I was sore. Why were you sore? I slept wrong. How in the hell do you sleep wrong? Is there a right way and a wrong way to sleep? Apparently so because I did it the wrong way and now my shoulder feels like crap.

Ointment

No comments: