As I was going through last weekends newspaper, this idea popped into my mind that people should take a queue from nature and be more like their pets. Take my cat, for example. Girlie decided 3AM was the appropriate time to wake up. She danced around on my bed, nuzzled with me for awhile, then got up and got a drink of water. She straightened up up the fur left ruffled after I scratched her little. She then went out side, went to the bathroom and did some stretches. After letting me know she wanted to come back inside, she got a snack and went back to bed.
I wasn't even half as productive as my cat was this morning. I couldn't sleep anymore after my cat woke me up dancing all mover me and my bed so I turned on the TV and watched some news. I figured out what I wanted to wear today and then put some laundry away. I located my shoes and last weekends newspaper I didn't find the time to go through and took out all of the coupon sections and the target flyer because I love Target. I also browsed the Pacific Sales flyer for ideas and deals. As well as looked at what stuff Fry's was selling on the back of the sports section that I probably don't need all that much.I also segregated out the Parade because I like my information delivered to me in little bits and pieces so this mag suites me fine in that respect. I somehow managed to make my self a bowl of oatmeal in the microwave and eat that, but it was so early in the morning, I don't remember where.
And then I decided to re-use the bag from what covered last weekends newspaper instead of throwing away and make it into a kitty poo from the box holder. Cleaned that stinker out and knotted up the one end of the bag and now my dining area is much, much fresher smelling.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment