Thursday, April 16, 2020

Dream: April 16th, 2020: Day 28 0-Stay- At-Home EO

I was driving to a tall building I feel like I've been to before to get medical treatment. I go inside and to the floor I need to be at and approach the office's reception area, but it doesn't seem like it's the right company anymore. It's not the clinic I'm looking for. Instead, it's one called "fly" with it's logo all in lowercase cursive bright lime green lettering. I ask where is the clinic?

The next thing that happened is that I'm waking up/gaining consciousness in a waiting area sitting in a hall in a chair with black cushions and square metal arms and sides. All of these chairs are lined up in one straight line, but far apart from each other. I'm sitting in this comfy leather chair, but my pants are down as if I'm waiting to relieve myself in the restroom and I look down at what I'm wearing and I see peanuts and peanut shells all over me. I look to my left down the hall and I see an Indian man in a lab coat standing, holding a door open by him leaning against it with his arms crossed for a long time. I try and pull my pants up while staying seated, sweep the peanut mess off of me and start walking the halls all around the same floor to other clinic stations, but they are dark and no one is there.

No comments: