All of this rain in April seems odd to me.
At some point, you'll just watch just about anything to pass the time. I was at that point yesterday. I turned on my local PBS station which has morphed into an education channel for LAUSD they called "At-Home Learning".
It's raining so much now. And a show I was watching yesterday said that heavy rains can be caused by smoke in the air [1]. And then I thought could it be that China is having so very many cremations that they are polluting the air even more so than before and that a mass of air with all of it's particulate is moving over the Pacific Ocean collecting moisture and bringing so much rain now in April to California.
And the health officials are now telling us that everyone must wear some sort of facial protection.
Yeah, so jumping to conclusions in a nutshell: If you don't catch coronavirus and die, the bad rainy weather we're experiencing now could be caused by mass cremations in China after others infected by the virus died and now you're breathing in dead people.
If that's not information that will keep you indoors, I don't know what will.
____
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/pyrocumulus-cloud-how-fire-can-create-weather/8693202
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-cases-maps-us-world-spread-symptoms-death-rate-2020-1#the-healthcare-system-in-italy-which-is-home-to-one-of-the-worlds-oldest-populations-has-been-overwhelmed-with-medical-workers-stretched-thin-and-forced-to-decide-who-to-save-3
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment