Monday, June 13, 2016

This Weekend in Uber for Moi

Trip Log:
*Saturday*
06/11 - Tustin to Tustin
06/11 - Tustin to Tustin (Swinging Door)
06/11 - Had to cancel a ride because it was ordered 5 hours before the arrival time. On the news this weekend, Uber advertised that they have started to schedule pick-ups in advance, but this feature has not been rolled out in the OC Market yet. Refunded rider.
06/11 - UCI to Turtle Rock
06/11 - Irvine to SNA
06/11 - Irvine to Irvine (Chili's)

(break/bought groceries and went home)[99 Ranch Market]


*Sunday*
06/12 - Santa Ana to Irvine
06/12 - Irvine to LAX
(Note: Make airport/terminal maps for SNA and LAX to keep in the car + the staging maps on where to park.)
... got gas at Costco in Hawthorne and drove back to OC
06/12 - Santa Ana TS to Newport Beach (Stag Bar + Kitchen)
(Note: Get a regular local taxi number for those people who only have cash.[Unrelated note to the drop off above but rather someone who needed a ride.])

(break/bought groceries and went home)[Grocery Warehouse]

06/12 - Tustin to Anaheim (Downtown Disney)
06/12 - tried a pick-up on Harbor Blvd, but there is no place to stop or park and the rider wasn't ready, so I canceled. Hated to do that because anywhere around Disney is a perpetual surge spot. And I get why with the crush of people, it can make it extremely hard to locate the rider!
06/12 - Garden Grove to Garden Grove
06/12 - Santa Ana to Laguna Beach

...and then my cell phone ran out of power! Arg! So I went home, made dinner and called it a night.

Blog Entry:
This was the first weekend I drove and it was also the weekend that the UCI students were moving out of their dorms and three of the riders I picked up had something to do with that, so it was a good thing that I drive a small SUV because they were able to load up everything and go.

Uber is also a great way to get to where you want to get your drink on and get home without having to chance it and get caught driving under the influence.

No comments: