Monday, June 20, 2016

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday and it was hot as Hades so I did pretty much nothing all day except for trying to stay cool. I did make a quick run to Stater Brothers in the AM for provisions before it got hot, and bought a new air cooker on QVC (happy birthday to me), otherwise I cleaned and hung out with my cat for the day.

I can't believe I'm 50. 50! Yesterday was also Father's Day which reminded me that, yes I was born on that day and I miss my dad so much.

I was scheduled to get a B12 shot on Friday, but decided to move it up to today (Monday) because when I started to Uber drive today picking up people, my hands were tingling and my one eyelid was starting to twitch, a sure sign I'm B12 deficient. I did 5 pick-ups/drop offs, logged out and then called for an appointment. After that, I went to Go Bananaz and bought a bowl of Dole whip and topped it off with coconut and strawberry boba. YUM!

No comments: