Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grind

I have been working away this month trying to make sense of it all. At times, I've felt like I've almost had some sort of ephinany about life and love and loss and just as soon as that enlightened feeling sweeps over me knowing that my future is partially in my hands, my parents did not do the best that they could have  raising me, and there is no such thing as the perfect mate, the feeling fades just as fast as  it came. I wish I wasn't in the car driving to work when that happens. Or if I were, I wish I had someone to talk to about it. Maybe it's time for therapy.

I wake up at 5AM every weekday morning to get ready and go to work and for awhile now, I don't remember how long, I've been leaving my alarm on for that time to wake up on the weekends, too. Without it, I don't think I would of been able to get to the farmer's market in Irvine before it closed down at Noon. Actually, that's what lead me to seek out a farmer's market closer to work. El Segundo has one on Thursday nights after work so I can't miss it. I buy my bread there from Old Town Bakery. 3 loaves are $10 there, but I fould out today they sell the same in Irvine at 3 for $12.

No comments: